CFA, Inc. is a local Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Planning and Landscape Architecture firm that has been in business since 1981 is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager with a diverse skill set and knowledge of the industry.
Job responsibilities include working with both senior and junior staff, designing and/or managing a variety of engineered systems for private commercial/industrial and residential site development as well as public works projects (roadway rehabilitation, water, sewer and storm drain systems). Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D (minimum 1 year experience), and able to develop and/or manage the production of plans and specifications independently or as part of a team. Other tasks may include cost estimating, coordination with local agencies, construction management and inspection.
Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
Minimum 5 years full time experience working with, or under the guidance of, another civil professional engineer.
Nevada P.E. license required, California is preferred.
This is a full time long term position offering a comprehensive benefits package. Compensation commensurate with experience. Only candidates meeting the requirements above will be considered.
CFA has an opening for a full-time Senior Civil Designer/Project Engineer/Project Manager in our Reno office.
We are looking for someone with land development experience (commercial/industrial, multi-family, and/or single family). The ideal candidate will work under general supervision of the Engineering Manager, and may work toward an increased leadership role—this position has excellent growth potential.
· Work will consist of any/all of the following tasks: site layout, grading/drainage/utility design, roadway design, bmp/erosion control plans, drainage and sewer reports; preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· 4-8 years of relevant land development experience
· Registration as a P.E. in the State of Nevada is preferred, but not required
· AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience
· Microsoft Word and Excel experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team
· Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship
· Based on experience
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
· Long-term disability insurance
· 401(k) with company matching
· 9 paid holidays
· 4-1/2 day workweek
· Paid time off (PTO)
Draw on passion. To us, CFA isn’t just a place to work. It’s an opportunity to make northern Nevada even more beautiful. We invite you to plan on excellence, count on ingenuity and build on success with CFA by your side.
Count on ingenuity. Who we are is just as important as what we do and what we’ve achieved since CFA’s inception in 1981. As a group of professionals, we are the sum of experience, knowledge, skills, and dedication.
Keep it simple. We ask only the most qualified, most passionate people to join our team. We keep them happy by fostering a positive, healthy work environment. That results in great work that keeps our clients happy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To confidentially apply for this position, or to request additional information, please contact:
Mike Wilhelm, P.E.