CFA has openings for a full-time Senior Civil Designer / Project Engineer / Project Manager in our Reno office.
We are looking for someone with land development experience (commercial/industrial, multi-family, and/or single family). The ideal candidate will work under general supervision of the Engineering Manager, and may work toward an increased leadership role—this position has excellent growth-potential.Responsibilities:
Work will consist of any/all of the following tasks: site layout, grading/drainage/utility design, roadway design,bmp/erosion control plans, drainage and sewer reports; preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates.Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering for Engineer position
– 4-8 years of relevant land development experience
– Registration as a P.E. in the State of Nevada is preferred, but not required for designer position
– AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience
– Microsoft Word and Excel experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team
– Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorshipSalary:
Based on experience
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
– Long-term disability insurance
– 401(k) with company matching
– 9 paid holidays
– 4-1/2 day workweek
– Paid time off (PTO)Draw on passion.
To us, CFA isn’t just a place to work. It’s an opportunity to make northern Nevada even more beautiful. We invite you to plan on excellence, count on ingenuity and build on success with CFA by your side.Count on ingenuity.
Who we are is just as important as what we do and what we’ve achieved since CFA’s inception in 1981. As a group of professionals, we are the sum of experience, knowledge, skills, and dedication.Keep it simple.
We ask only the most qualified, most passionate people to join our team. We keep them happy by fostering a positive, healthy work environment. That results in great work that keeps our clients happy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To confidentially apply for this position, or to request additional information, please contact:
Kathleen Knight, P.E.