CFA is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to join our office. Qualified
candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar role
and be high-performing, energetic, detail oriented, reliable and friendly.
- Good editing, quality control, and interpersonal skills are required.
- You must have a proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Strong time management skills for daily multi-tasking/concurrent deadlines.
- Excellent written and
verbal communications skills, and preparation of materials with clean graphics,
accurately written information and professional appearance.
- Assisting with reviewing
and editing correspondence
- Various administrative
tasks including editing, filing, scheduling/coordination of meetings, scanning, copying, mailing, projects, etc.
- Answering phones and
- Managing and ordering
inventory of office supplies
- Maintaining and
operating office machines, equipment, printers and computers
- Running office errands
(includes driving your own vehicle)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a high-performing and reliable
- Proficiency with Microsoft
- Demonstrated strong
- Valid driver's license with a registered and insured vehicle (must have a
clean driving record)
Office hours are Monday –
Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
CFA offers a competitive benefits package - salary based on experience.